Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Green Eyes hates Territories.

You know what’s lame ass? Me. Why? Because Sunday was the National Puerto Rican Day Parade. It’s colorful and loud and amazing with fantastic music and food and the constant honking of horns as people wave Puerto Rican flags.

(There has been a small issue in the past of people pissing in the flowers lining the Park avenue sidewalk…but let’s blame that on a lack of porta-potties.

Port-a-potty?

Portapotty?

Port-o-potty?

Porter-potty?

Uh…bathrooms.


But I didn’t feel well on Sunday.


So in reaction to the live and in color Puerto Rican Day parade only blocks from my home…

I did the whitest thing imaginable.

I laid down on a yoga matt and watched the Puerto Rican parade episode of SEINFELD on DVD and drank some Crystal Light peach flavored decaffeinated iced tea.

Yeah…

Um, but to be clear, I’m not racist. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment