Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Green Eyes shops till she flops




It is SO shameful.
Shameful doesn’t cover it.
It is shame-TASTIC.
Shame-ALICIOUS
I’m the shame-MEISTER!

Why? Well…((sigh dramatically)).
Last week I found myself idly flipping channels. Somehow the monotone drone of a woman worshiping all-things-tacky sucked me in and I zoned out watching the HOME SHOPPING NETWORK
(((hangs head in shame)))

But stop… It gets worse.
It gets worse-TASTIC
Worse-ALICIOUS
I’m the worse-MEISTER!

Why? Well… I ordered something. Yeah. I ordered a ring. (Um, but FYI it’s so hot!! Turquoise stone with a gold snake)

But WAIT! It gets WORSER!!!
Yeah yeah yeah, worser-tastic, worser-alicious and I’m the worser-meister.
Why?
Because the ring I bought was from a celebrity jewelry line. An AWFUL one.
It’s too shameful, worse, worser and worsest… I can’t tell.
But I can say this.
It RHYMES…
With Bori Belling.

Yeah… that’s right. I bought some Bori Belling Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment